I'm always looking to rp so owl me if interested! I do mostly muggle romance. FxM, FxF, and MxM as well! Just a side note, I only play a male for MxM rps.
- Joined April 2020
- Member of Hufflepuff
- 74 House Points
- 1st Year
- United States
Name: Tessa Graves
Age 18-26(depends on rp)
Appearance: dark hair ending at her shoulder blades, green eyes, average height, a dark red scar running from the middle of her right cheek to the corner of her lips.
Tattoos- bird outline on lower stomach, heart outline on right shoulder, rose tattoo on lower back, a capital T on her right wrist
Siblings: (older sister) Tara Graves (absent) (younger sister) Taylor Graves(deceased)
Fears: tight spaces, heights, the dark, losing the people she loves
Background Info: Tessa's younger sister died in a car accident when Tessa was sixteen. The accident left Tessa with a dark red scar running from the middle of her right cheek to the corner of her lips.
Personality: Tessa doesn't open up to people easily because she fears that either they'll hurt her or she'll hurt them, and lose them like she lost her older sister, so she's not a very open person. She generally keeps to herself. In simple words, she's a huge introvert. If she does manage to open up to someone, she is loyal, caring, and affectionate. She claims that she is fine by herself, but discreetly hates being by herself.
color- dark green
~being woken up in the morning
~interruptions to her routine
Age-16-26(depends on rp)
Appearance- brown eyes, wavy black hair barely brushing the top of his shoulders, pale face
Personality- a little rude at times, but the sweetest person to those he is close to, easily irritated and annoyed
M Y S T A R T E R S
~Any of these starters can be used with my second OC Tyler~
1. Tessa leaned against the cold wall, her hands shaky. It had been weeks, and no one had come to save her. No one. The last bit of hope in her faded. She took a deep breath, trying to keep herself together. She heard the metal door open. Knowing who it was, she turned away, pushing back her knotted black hair. "What do you want now?" she mumbled, her voice hoarse.
2. She walked through the crowd, trying to lose the man who was following her. She walked next to someone. "Please act like you know me." she said quietly. She knew the man wouldn't try anything if she was with someone. The man had been sent by some people she had previously been working for. She had quit, but clearly, it had angered someone.
3. A 19-year old girl walks in a straight line down a long hallway, her white clothes and expression identical to the girls walking single file in front of her, their eyes fixated on the door at the end of the hallway: the door where they would get their new assignment. The assignment that changes every month. The girl, Tessa, pressed her thumb onto the scanner next to the door. She walked in, finding a long table with five people spaced out evenly behind it. She walked to the person at the end of the table, each one giving her the information for her next target. She was an assassin. Their best assassin. Their deadliest weapon. She looked at the picture of her target and smiled. This wasn’t going to be easy, and she liked challenges. A week later, after perfecting her already perfected skills, she walked out of the tall white building where she had lived most of her life. She walked in the busiest part of New York. Her eyes, which were programmed to find her target, scanned the area. She smiled when they located the target. She started following them, keeping a safe distance.
4. Tessa entered the bar, her hood concealing her black hair and green eyes. She looked around, searching for someone. Spotting them, she sat opposite them. "You better have a good reason as to why you wanted to meet here," she mumbled, waving away the waiter. She pulled her hood back slightly, revealing her pale face, decorated with a dark red scar running from the middle of her right cheek to the corner of her lips. "Start talking," she said, sitting back.
5. (werewolf x vampire romance rp) Tessa silently sprinted through the woods, stopping near the vampire camp nearby. It was a temporary place but Tessa knew that if she made and executed her plan perfectly, it would eliminate the biggest obstacle in her way to get to the person who had killed off half her pack. She calmed her panting, but suddenly whirled around, growling at the vampire who had found her, her piercing green eyes watching the vampire for their next move.
6. Tessa entered the bar, sitting down, and ordering a whiskey. When it arrived, she downed it in one gulp. Suddenly, the world started to spin. Her vision started to go black. The world goes silent. Tessa cursed. Someone must have mixed something in there. She should've been more careful, especially because of the line of work she was in. Tessa saw someone rushing over to her just before her head hits the table and the world goes black.
7. Like every other morning, Tessa got on the bus and sat down, headed to work. She worked as a waitress at a restaurant in town. As they passed the train station, she kept her head down, focusing on her jeans instead. She forced down the memories of last year, the sounds of screams echoing in her head. She had been in a train crash a year earlier. She was the only survivor. People occasionally came up to her, asking what it was like being a survivor. She lied. She said it was normal. It wasn't. She still flinched at sudden noises, her heartbeat quickened every time she hears a loud voice. Now, as she sat quietly, she felt the seat beside her sink. Tessa looked over at whoever chose to sit next to her.
8. (romance rp, fantasy can be incorporated) Tessa ran through the forest, dodging branches and tree roots. Her feet were starting to bleed, but she couldn't stop. If she stopped, they'd catch her, and she couldn't let that happen. Glancing behind her, she didn't see anyone, but she heard them. She kept running, trying to stay silent. She glanced behind her one more time, and a split second later, she felt herself slip into mud, her head making contact with a rock. The world spun. Tessa struggled to stay silent in response to the exploding pain. Then she noticed a blurry figure coming towards her. She clamped a hand over her mouth, trying to stay silent. She tried to get up, but her vision went black
9. (romance rp, mafia, reply in owls)Tessa ran into an alleyway, hiding in the shadows. She knew what she's just done would cost her, but she didn't care. She knew that punching a mafia leader would not end well, but she had done it anyway. She chuckled to herself, remembering the look on his face. Once she thought the coast was clear, she jogged out of the alleyway, only to get yanked back. She tried to scream, but whoever it was clamped a hand over her mouth. She stopped struggling, trying to figure out an escape route. The person stepped back, freeing her. Tessa was about to run but paused when the person spoke.
10. Tessa walked into her apartment, expecting it to be empty. instead, she found a stranger sitting on her couch. Well, she wished it was a stranger instead of the person she despised. "What are you doing here?" she asks, crossing her arms over her chest while waiting for an answer.
11 Tessa looked at the person sitting next to her at the crowded cafe, realizing they looked familiar. They were the same person she had bumped into several times before, but they hadn't spoken at all to each other. She sighed before speaking. "So...we meet again. You know, I'm starting to believe you're following me." She joked, chuckling.
12. Tessa sat up, blinking as the initial disorientation passed. She looked around, realizing she was in her apartment. She realized that and her name were the only things she could remember about herself. Feeling panic starting to set in, she forced herself to calm down and got up, looking for clues about her life. One of the photos caught her eye and she picked it up, examining it. It was her and someone else. Tessa herself was laughing while the person was kissing her cheek. They both looked really happy. Tessa tried to remember who the person was, but before she could, the doorbell rang. Tessa put the photo down, walking to the door. Opening it, she saw the same person she saw earlier in the photo. "Um, hey," Tessa said quietly. "Come on in." She added, stepping aside so they could walk in.
13. Tessa walked through the halls of the high school, occasionally getting pushed around by the students around her. She was a bit nervous about what she was about to do. She was about to ask a huge favor from someone she barely knew, someone who was the most popular kid in the school. She was about to ask them if they could be in a fake relationship with her for about a month. She knew it could go horribly wrong, but she had nothing to lose. Her reputation was already as bad as it could get, and her grades were probably the worst in the school. She shifted her backpack on her shoulders anxiously as she walked closer to the person. "Um. . .hey, can I talk to you for a few minutes?" she asked.
14. Tessa walked to the library, sitting next to someone. She knew them, but not very much since they didn't talk outside of the math class they had together. "Hey, so. . .I need to ask you something." Tessa said quietly, taking out her math textbook and notebook as she waited.
15. ~Romance rp, set in the 1700s or earlier, stowaway x pirate captain or crew member~ Tessa's green eyes observed the crew on the ship, waiting for the perfect moment to sneak in. She knew sneaking onto a pirate ship was risky, but it was the only chance she had at leaving without being caught. She was a major part of the rebellion that had recently started among the townspeople, against the king's son, who had taken power recently. She noticed the crew member turn his back and she took the chance to sneak into the ship unnoticed. She darted to a nearby box. It was small, but it would hide her from the crew. She stayed there for a good few hours, until someone lifted the box. Tessa yelped in surprise and panic as the box tumbled to the ground and she hit the floor of the ship. She barely had time to register their reactions before a dagger pressed against her throat. "How dare you sneak onto the ship?" a rough voice demanded. Tessa froze in fear, thinking of what she could say. " Give a good reason I should let you live. " the same voice said. "B-because I can cook and fix injuries!" Tessa blurted out. She was surprised when the man let the dagger down. " Look what we have here, Captain! " the same rough voiced man said. Tessa didn't turn, but she knew the captain of the ship was approaching.
16. Tessa sighed as she leaned back in her seat, glancing down at her watch before looking out of the window at the booth she was seated in. Her green eyes searched the street, hoping to find the person she was waiting for. Hopefully, they would be here any moment now. She hoped they had got her letter. Well, more of a note, really, telling them to meet at the bar with the address below. Tessa chuckled dryly, realizing they had probably recognized her handwriting. She glanced down at her watch again, leaning forward slightly as she continued waiting. Maybe they wouldn't come at all, considering that the last time they had met, they were enemies. Tessa hoped they would come since they were her last hope, though the chances of that happening were getting slimmer as time passed.
17. Tessa glanced at her watch as she sat in a booth, waiting for her partner to show up so they could officially start the mission. The organization they worked for had been looking for one of the biggest crime bosses in the state, but hadn't found them yet, which was the reason Tessa and her partner were sent out on this mission. They were supposed to act as a couple, but the main problem was that they both hated each other.
18. Tessa ran through the empty dark streets, trying to lose her pursuer. She ran into an alleyway and hid in the shadows. Seeing the man who was chasing her run by, she breathed a sigh of relief. Suddenly, she froze, realizing someone was silently sitting in the same alleyway.