Mhm. Can I help you?
- Joined June 2018
- Member of Slytherin
- 30 House Points
- 1st Year
- United States
BackstoryMy name is Rivaille (it's pronounced Reevai). I have a last name, but I don't like using it because it makes me sound snotty. I was sorted into Slytherin house, Up on the sorting post, time seemed to slow down. Anticipating the Sorting Hat's decision were the longest moments of my life; but in the end, someone told me it took 4 1/2 minutes for the sorting hat to decide between Slytherin and Ravenclaw, nearly a hatstall.
I was born into an all pureblood family, and am constantly put under pressure to do well in school. Being a pureblood means that I automatically rank higher on the social ladder, but am often looked on as "stuck up" or "privileged." Almost to the point that I wish I was born a muggle-born so that people would see my achievements as products of my hard work, not my social status.
I pride myself in my intelligence, and my ability to read people and subtly manipulate them, and hope to improve the fact that I can get arrogant, and the fact that things tend to come to me easily so I don't work hard. I don't know what I want to do after I finish school, but my parents want me to go into law or something high paying.
- Black, long hair
- Blue eyes
- Kinda short (5 ft maybe?)
- Ash Wood = The ash wand cleaves to its one true master and ought not to be passed on or gifted from the original owner, because it will lose power and skill
- Dragon Heartstring Core = As a rule, dragon heartstrings produce wands with the most power, and which are capable of the most flamboyant spells. Dragon wands tend to learn more quickly than other types.
- 16 1/2 inches = Most wands will be in the range of between nine and fourteen inches. While I have sold extremely short wands (eight inches and under) and very long wands (over fifteen inches), these are exceptionally rare. In the latter case, a physical peculiarity demanded the excessive wand length. (IT"S BECAUSE I'M SHORT)
- Not flexible in the slightest = Wand flexibility or rigidity denotes the degree of adaptability and willingness to change possessed by the wand-and-owner pair
- My wand basically is REALLY stubborn, learns fast and produces flamboyant spells easily, and is long because I'm short
- (I got all my wand information from Pottermore, but bought my wand from universal)
- I like birds
- I'm not fond of people in general, but I hope to make some friends
- I like the rain and thunderstorms, but hate snow
- I like to read
- I like sushi
- I'm not fond of people who can't keep it in their pants
- More to be added later?
Other facts about me:
- I have a black cat named Tamashii, meaning soul.
- I hate the fact that I something look angry when I'm actually just bored, not on my profile picture though. There I just look stupid and confused
- I say tch a lot
- I scoff a lot
- I can't stand idiotic people
- I may seem stuck up or cold, but in truth, it is just really hard for me to socialize since my parents rarely let me play with other children my age when I was younger
- If you get to know me I am pretty funny... well I think
- I play a lot of instruments
- If I could have one wish granted, it would be to have black angel/bird type wings that match my hair, that could be hidden when needed.
- I don't like to talk about my family or my past
Accio Profile Posts...