- Joined April 2014
- Member of Slytherin
- 148 House Points
- 1st Year
Backstory- My House is definitely Slytherin but I must admit that the Sorting Hat found in me a bit of Ravenclaw before choosing my House of heart.
- I'm French, I studied in Beaux-Bâtons when a was a mere student.
I enrolled as soon as possible in Hogwarts as a research student in Alchemy and Transfiguration. That's why I follow the classes in Hogwarts, like you all, to understand the way subjects are approached in Hogwarts, and to deepen my knowledges in the subjects that are taught here.
- I tend to be good at every topic in which I get involved, what makes me love them all a lot. But if I am good at them, it is also owed to the fact that I am really into them from the start. I need to master them in order to be a powerful, reliable, independant and complete wizard. I could say that I am an eclectic and talented wizard.
My speciality would correpond to two topics : Alchemy and Transfiguration.
If I had to choose some favourite topics, I would mention : Alchemy, Transfiguration, Potions, D.A.D.A., Charms and Care of Magical Creatures.
I must confess that I tend to have trouble with Divination. If it's not my cup of tea, it's due to the fact that I don't want to integrate the idea of Destiny as a pure fatality, and therefore written in advance, predictable in time. It is linked to what I came across in my life.
- I am Half-Blood. This has made me stronger, more open-minded and complete as a person. I've benefited from being from both worlds.
My gifted Mother is the most beautiful person on Earth. People with truly good hearts should have had the chance to know her. My very talented brother works for the Ministry of Magic (I won't tell more about because he is famous, and I don't want to get him in trouble).
- I was in France when Voldemort rose again because I was sent by the Order of the Phenix as mission head in France. I fought in the battle of Hogwarts (I fought mainly the Dementors).
- My greatest strength is my curiosity, what gives me opportunity to cope with every challenge, every problem, and move forwards when life decided the contrary. My greatest weakness is my vulnerability when it comes to my closest relatives. The only thing that can knock myself out is when something bad happen to the ones I love, and for sure, it already occured (what makes able to know my vulnerability at this point...).
- I have not one dream job. I move from one job to another, depending on what the trials of life impose on me and what can be useful for the good of those who are dear to me.
If there is one profession that is particularly close to my heart, it is teaching. My thirst to transmit is boundless and is transformed into a vocation.
I am currently attached to the Beaux-Bâtons school as a teacher-researcher in Transfiguration.
- Magic is to me the extension of the creativity of the mind. Magic is not a bonus in life, it expands the field of possibilities and makes it easier to transcribe mental work. Magic is to sorcerers what Art is to Muggles.
- I have a companion, a dog who happens to be much more human than some humans.
- I have Animagus' abilities (but I am keeping the details a secret).