Second Years Guide to Ace Defense Against the Dark Arts: A Study Guide
This book is intended for all who need a quick study reference guide for DADA-201. It has a glossary of terms & its appropriate meanings for the entire course. Each chapter is based on a lesson; where it won't go into grave detail, but will give you the necessary components to study for upcoming tests & assignments. This does not include mid-term & final exams. All detailed information about each topic is in your official lessons with the Professor. DO NOT COPY AS IT IS PLAGIARISM!
Lesson One: Introduction & Dueling Information Study Guide
Dueling was created in 600 B.C.E. & was used to test the other's strength, wit, & ability. Dueling was well liked in Rome for many reasons. Dueling has two paths; the formal path & the informal path. Formal duels end when a side can't duel any longer, even with the second in place.
The Rules of Engagement
1. Bow to your rival ⊱ a symbol of respect
2. Turn around & walk ten steps ⊱ distance offers space for spells, referee will sound the mark to duel
3. Guess a pose ⊱ wand posed like a sword
4. Wait for the referee ⊱ referee stands between the duelers
5. Only use harmless spells ⊱ do not use deadly spells